457 Visa Self Sponsorship Stream
If you do not want to be sponsored by a company and you prefer to work for yourself, you can avail of the self-sponsorship stream under the 457 visa. This stream will allow you to set up your own business in Australia and sponsor yourself. The Immigration will initially grant your visa for 12 months, to give you the option to develop the business. If your business is successful after 12 months, you can apply again and your visa will be issued for further 4 years. You can apply for residency further down the line and stay in Australian permanently.
Sponsoring yourself can be a complicated process as you will not only have to set up your business company, but you will also need to organize all the documents required for the visa both for the employer’s part and for the visa applicant’s part.
VisaFirst can help you arrange all this for you and save you time and hassle. We offer a complete service:
- Assist in preparation of Business Plan;
- Assist in preparation of training strategy for your start-up business;
- Prepare the documents required form you as a visa applicant;
- Lodge your business sponsorship and nomination for your 457 application;
- Lodge your visa application;
- Follow up with the Department of Immigration until your application is finalized;
For urgent queries call us today on 056 777 0227 for Ireland, 0207 659 9180 for the UK or 1300 655094 for Australia or e-mail us at email@example.com
Alternatively click here
to have information sent to you by email.